Burbank, California
100% full Not resolved
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Check the Better Business Bureau Website!!!!

Stellar Auto Sold me a car that had multiple problems. The biggest problem was that the car smoked. I also had to change the oil in the car almost every two weeks because of this problem. When I would drive off after being stopped at a red light, or being parking with the car on, soOoo much smoke would come out of the exhaust pipes that you would think I had a fog machine at the back of my car. This happened a couple of days after I got the car off the lot. I tried to use the warranty that I purchased from them to get the car repaired, however, the warranty company said that they would normally cover my problem, but because the car was just purchased, the dealer sold me the car defective. They instructed me to call the dealer. Stellar Auto promised to fix the problem. They said they would get back with me three months in a row. They finally sent me to a repair shop that said they weren't equipped to handle this problem at their shop. Stellar Auto continued to tell me they would call me, but never did. Save your time and money and go to another dealership! They're not honest here at all!

Some of the other problems included - one of the windows didn't let down, the window shade was broken, the brakes were bad, the window wiper was gone, one of the front lights was out, the tires had a malfunction.

If you do decide to purchase here, I hope you have AAA and money to fix all of the repairs you will discover days later. They'll give you a lemon you can't sell to make lemonade.

Good luck car hunting! :)

Review about: 2006 Bmw 750i Car.

Reason of review: All of thee above.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Honesty, Prices, Warranty, Lemon, Defects.

Had an Experience with Stellar Autos?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion