Check the Better Business Bureau Website!!!!
Stellar Auto Sold me a car that had multiple problems. The biggest problem was that the car smoked. I also had to change the oil in the car almost every two weeks because of this problem. When I would drive off after being stopped at a red light, or being parking with the car on, soOoo much smoke would come out of the exhaust pipes that you would think I had a fog machine at the back of my car. This happened a couple of days after I got the car off the lot. I tried to use the warranty that I purchased from them to get the car repaired, however, the warranty company said that they would normally cover my problem, but because the car was just purchased, the dealer sold me the car defective. They instructed me to call the dealer. Stellar Auto promised to fix the problem. They said they would get back with me three months in a row. They finally sent me to a repair shop that said they weren't equipped to handle this problem at their shop. Stellar Auto continued to tell me they would call me, but never did. Save your time and money and go to another dealership! They're not honest here at all!
Some of the other problems included - one of the windows didn't let down, the window shade was broken, the brakes were bad, the window wiper was gone, one of the front lights was out, the tires had a malfunction.
If you do decide to purchase here, I hope you have AAA and money to fix all of the repairs you will discover days later. They'll give you a lemon you can't sell to make lemonade.
Good luck car hunting! :)
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Today, June 6, 2016; I had the worst experience in an LQ stay that I have ever had. It occurred in LQ Santa Clarita-Valencia because of their terrible breakfast bar..."
- "I had the worst customer service from the manager, Candy, at the downtown LA Zara located at 7th and Figueroa. After a pair of jeans rang up $10 more..."
- "Prom Dress. Price $250, 7 day full refund policy & free alterations if things weren’t right. What could go wrong? The dress was beautiful except for flaws. The left shoulder..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."